- 1L concentrate makes 25 litres!
- An "all-in-one solution" for kennels and catteries.
- Economical and effective.
- A powerful combination of professional strength deodorising concentrate, detergent, anti-bacterial agent and a pleasant fragrance.
- Acts on contact to neutralise and eliminate even old odours from cages, runs, tables, walls, artificial grass and other large areas.
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance.
- Can be applied with wash or rinse water.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 100ml sample for pet care professionals ONLY. (max 1 per customer).
- Available in 1L, 5L or 20L (4 x 5Lcontainers) - discounts available for our retailers.
- 1l size available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
Odorex Pet Cleaner Concentrate is recommended for daily cleaning as it is safe to use around pets and can simply be left to dry. However we recommend Virucide if you have had an infectious break-out, you suspect you have housed a sick animal or as part of your regular maintenance when closed to animals. For stains on carpet or fabric we recommend Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator or Odorex Cat Odour Eliminator. For difficult to find odours we recommend Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector
1 Sample only available to Pet Professionals only.
Dilution: 1L makes 26 litres at recommended dilution.
Add 1 part KCC to 25 parts clean water. Apply direct or by spray to the problem areas and allow to dry. Can be safely used in conjuction with most regular detergents if additional cleaning power is required. Can also be added to the rinse cycle when washing animal bedding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.