Pet urine stains are easy to find if they are still wet but with old stains it can difficult if not impossible to locate where that odour is coming from - a blacklight (UV light) torch is the solution for finding pet urine stains. After detection, treat with our Odorex pet deodorising treatments to clean and eliminate pet urine odours.
1. Wait until it’s dark, turn off the lights.
2. Let your eyes adjust for at least 30 seconds then move slowly through your home. Areas with pet pee will glow a dull white/yellow colour.
3. Treat contaminated areas with Odorex Cat Odour Eliminator, Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator or Odorex Pet Cleanup Concentrate depending on the type and severity of the problem.
To Insert Batteries:
1. Unscrew the end with the strap attached.
2. Let the battery case fall out of main shell.
3. Insert 3 x AAA batteries (on the end of the case you will see either a + or – sign indicating which way each battery should be inserted.
4. Slide battery case back inside main shell (on the side of the battery case you will see arrows to show you which way the shell should be inserted.
5. Screw the end back on and click the button near the strap.
• 385 - 395nm wavelength - perfect for detecting stains.
• Batteries not included (3 x AAA, approx 50 hours).
Great products, sadly I've had to use the pet products multiple times since buying and they do a great job. The UV light has helped me find some missed accidents, and can't wait to try the dog shampoo.
Fantastic products and easy to use. Makes caring for an elderly cat much easier.
Torch is great and makes detection so easy.
This is the 3rd torch that I have bought. Found with the first 2 that the push button to turn on the torch stops working.
Hi Jan, thank you so much for your feedback. I had a look and see you bought one in 2013 and then again in 2015 and lastly this month. We are always replace or refund if you receive a faulty product so please do let us know know if you have any problems with this one.
We waited till it was dark, and turned off all the lights in the house. We could smell the cat urine, but nothing showed up when we use the torch. Rather disappointed.
Hi Agnes, thank you for your feedback. We wish you had come to us directly however as it sounds like you have received a faulty torch. We have sold many of these torches with great success over the years but occasionally we come across one that is faulty and we replace or refund as soon as the customer advises us.
Finding myself using this a lot and it has a nice odour. Works really well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.