- Neutralises and eliminates unpleasant smells in carpets, rugs, upholstery, curtains, walls etc. caused by cat urine, tomcat spray, faeces etc.
- Works where other products haven't, and wont.
- Can be used with, or after, detergents and germicides without loss of performance.
- Safe to soak effected area to penetrate the source of the odour whereas powders and sprays treat only surface problems.
- Removes most stains.
- Will not stain or damage common surfaces & fabrics.
- Non-toxic and safe to use around pets and people.
- New Zealand Made.
- Also available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
If treatment areas are difficult to reach try Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator or for larger areas Odorex Pet Cleanup Concentrate. For difficult to find odours we recommend the Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector UV Blacklight Torch.
Odorex works on contact with the solution so ensure you use enough solution to soak the affected area and penetrate the surface to reach the source of the odour.
1. Remove as much waste as possible from area.
2. Open lid and remove seal (if present), screw lid back on and press the top of the cap to open.
3. Thoroughly soak all the area where the cat has sprayed or urinated, making sure that the liquid penetrates right to the source of the odour and allow to dry.
4. If the smell persists, Odorex® has not reached the cause of the problem and the treatment should be repeated.
5. Gentle rubbing with a sponge soaked in Odorex® will remove most stains.
6. For maximum safety keep out of reach of children and spot test delicate fabrics before use. If treatment areas are difficult to reach try Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator or for larger areas Odorex Pet Cleanup Concentrate. For difficult to find odours we recommend the Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector UV Blacklight Torch.
Biodegradable surfactants and odour neutralisers.
I have tried a wide variety of shop-bought enzyme cleaners for cat stains/smells, and Odorex is by far and away the best. It is incredibly easy to use, works far better than any other product I have tried, and has a much better smell (that also quickly disappears) than competing products. I couldn't recommend this product highly enough.
Does what is says is should, easy to use and smells way better than a lot of products ive used before. Would recommend trying this product :-)
Great product. The smell of cat urine can be very hard to get rid of but this product works really well!
Smell good and definitely helped with the urine smell
An elderly cat that does not always make it on time. Odorex ensures there is no smells remaining.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.