- Neutralises and eliminates unpleasant smells in carpets, rugs, upholstery, curtains, walls etc. caused by cat urine, tomcat spray, faeces etc.
- Works where other products haven't, and wont.
- Can be used with, or after, detergents and germicides without loss of performance.
- Safe to soak effected area to penetrate the source of the odour whereas powders and sprays treat only surface problems.
- Removes most stains.
- Will not stain or damage common surfaces & fabrics.
- Non-toxic and safe to use around pets and people.
- New Zealand Made.
- Also available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
If treatment areas are difficult to reach try Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator. For difficult to find odours we recommend the Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector UV Blacklight Torch.
- Thoroughly soak all the area where the cat has sprayed or urinated, making sure that the liquid penetrates right to the source of the odour and allow to dry.
- If the smell persists, Odorex® has not reached the cause of the problem and the treatment should be repeated.
- Gentle rubbing with a sponge soaked in Odorex® will remove most stains.
An elderly cat that does not always make it on time. Odorex ensures there is no smells remaining.
Great service, great product
Repeat purchaser - product works for me.
However courier delivery took over a week! Please drop Post Haste Couriers as we find their delivery “service” very inefficient
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.