- A professional strength deodorising spray.
- Use on animals, accidents, bedding, cages, litter or any companion animal odour.
- Permanently eliminates, not masks, odours from anal gland secretion, tomcat spray, necrotic tissue, urine, faeces, emesis etc.
- Can also be used as an air freshener.
- Ideal for deodorising cat litter trays.
- Non-toxic and safe to use around pets and people.
- New Zealand made.
- Available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
Odorex® Animal Odour Eliminator works on contact with the source of the odour so make sure you use enough to soak the area so the product reaches the odour.
1. Remove as much waste as possible from area.
2. Rotate cap to the spray position before use and spray directly on the source of the odour for fast, permanent relief.
3. If the smell persists, re-apply, making sure that the source of the odour is adequately sprayed.
4. For maximum safety keep out of reach of children and spot test delicate fabrics before use. Treat tough cat pee stains with Odorex Cat Odour Eliminator or larger areas with Pet Cleanup Concentrate. Use Odorex Pet Stain Detector for difficult to find odours.
Biodegradable surfactants and odour neutralisers.
Great stuff will purchase again if needed
We have an 8 week old puppy and despite his (and our) best efforts there has been the odd " whoopsie" - You would never know though as the eliminator does just as it claims to do...fabulous product !
I can not believe how terrific the perfume is and HOW LONG THE PERFUME LASTS..
I AM SOLD
Great product that does exactly what it promises
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.