- Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes hard nonporous surfaces: equipment used for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries, etc.
- Targets common pathogenic bacteria and viruses - ensuring maximum hygiene levels are achieved for veterinarian, animal & facilities.
- Recommended for use in Veterinary Clinics, Animal Laboratories, Farms & Zoos, Equine Farms, Pet Shops, Kennels, Poultry Farms, Pig Farms, Pet Groomers, Doggy Day Care Centres.
- Virucide is also recommended for use in Hospitals, Nursing/Rest Homes, Schools, Commercial and Industrial Institutions, Veterinary Clinics, Animal Laboratories, Farms & Zoos, Equine Farms, Pet Shops, Airport / Passenger Terminals & Vessels, Kennels, Hotels, Motels, Poultry Farms, Pig Farms, Pet Groomers, Funeral homes, Dental Clinics, Health Care Facilities, Medical Clinics, Day Care Centres, Nurseries, Bars & Cafeterias, Restaurants, Tanning Facilities, Hair Salons and Barbers, Correctional Institutions, Gyms Hotels, Morgues & Mortuaries, Public Rest Rooms, Camp Ablution Blocks, Play Ground Equipment, Buses, Taxis, Cars, & Emergency Vehicles.
- 1L concentrate makes 128 litres.
- Avian Polyomavirus
- Canine Parvovirus – use at 32ml/L ( 1:32)
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Feline Picornavirus
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- Infectious Bronchitis (Avian IBV)
- Pseudorabies Virus(PRV)
- Transmissible Gastro-Enteritis virus (TGE)
For complete animal specific efficacy data and product data please read the Virulabs Virucide Product Data Sheet. For broad use product data please read the Virulabs Product Information Sheet. Animals must be removed from the area when using Virucide. We understand this is not always practical so for daily cleaning we recommend Odorex Pet Cleanup Concentrate which is safe to use around pets and can simply be left to dry. Virucide should be used after an infectious break-out, if you suspect you have housed a sick animal or as part of your regular maintenance when closed to animals. Empty Virucide Applicator Bottle Kit 1lt
- Remove all animals and feeds from premises, animal transportation vehicles, crates, etc.
- Remove all litter, droppings and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by animals.
- Empty all feeding and watering appliances.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water. Saturate surfaces with a use-solution as per directions for a period of 10 minutes.
- Wipe or allow to air dry.
- Ventilate buildings and other closed spaces.
Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces that come into contact with food, including equipment used for feeding or watering, with soap or detergent and rinse with potable water before reuse. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried. After treatment with Virucide, thoroughly scrub feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and waterers with soap or detergent, then rinse with potable water before reuse.
Canine Parvovirus should be treated using Virucide at a dilution of 1:32
(32ml per L).
- Use at a ratio of 1:128 (0.8%) or 8ml per L of potable water.
- Spray n Wipe: 1 X 10ml plunge (for convenience purposes) per 1L Spray Bottle of cold, potable water.
- Floor Mopping: 4 X 10ml plunges to 5L (half a bucket) of potable warm water. 2 x 10ml plunges (0.4% solution) is adequate for re-washing of areas and for general bi+ostatic control.
- At this dilution rate a minimum 660ppm active ingredient is provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.