- A rich, lathering shampoo incorporating a powerful odour neutraliser and pleasant fragrance.
- Cleans and deodorises all pets eliminating odour problems on their skin and coat.
- Gentle action leaves a healthy, glossy, sweet smelling coat.
- PH Balanced so safe to use on all pets.
- Will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.Ingredients
We recommend you use Odorex Dog Deodoriser in-between washes to freshen up your pets coat.
The simple answer is yes! If your brave enough to wash a cat then Odorex Deodorising Pet Shampoo or Odorex Professional Pet Shampoo Concentrate is safe to use on cats. Odorex Shampoo has a PH of 6.5 which is ideal for dogs. However cats have a PH slightly closer to humans. So this means they can use a dog shampoo with a PH like Odorex. Does that make sense? It's all to do with acidity - we humans can use dog shampoo on our hair, but our human shampoo should not be used on dogs as it's too acidic and will strip the natural oils.
1. Wet your pet’s coat with warm water.
2. Open lid and remove seal (if present), screw lid back on and press the top of the cap to open.
3. Pour a generous portion of Odorex® Deodorising Pet Shampoo into your hands and thoroughly work into the coat until a satisfactory lather is achieved.
4. For embedded odours, you may need to apply a second shampoo.
5. Rinse clean with warm water.
6. Take care to keep your pet in a warm environment until fully dry.
Biodegradable surfactants and odour neutralisers.
I started using this on my Dog about 1-2 years back. I like the fact it's non-toxic, not to mention it makes her coat shiny. And it does it job in cleaning her which is most important :) The price is really good for what it does too. Very satisfied.
Odorex is the best dog shampoo on the market! Our dog LOVES the mud and Odorex leaves him clean and smelling fresh after his bath and completely mud free!
Thankyou so much these are the best products I have used for my roxy who is old English sheepdog x hunter way. the shampoo itself leaves her coat soft and manageable to brush and has the faintist fragrance that isn't overpowering but also stops the wet dog smell and leave her coat shiny.
I have tried many other shampoos and this is by far the best and bonus I can pick it up at my local vets.
We ONLY use Odorex, we have 5 parlours and 3 academies. The Kennel cleaner is the only thing we use to clean or floors, cages, tables etc... The other products, our customers absolutely LOVE as well.
This is a gentle non irritating shampoo for our Schnoodle. It leaves her coat soft and looking healthy. We have tried many dog shampoos - this is the best. Highly recommend.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.