- Formulated from non-toxic, biodegradable, odour neutralising ingredients.
- Delivers a deep clean leaving a healthy, lustrous easy to manage coat.
- Includes a lasting fragrance with sweet smelling results.
- PH balanced so safe to use on dogs, cats and other companion and farm animals.
- Gentle on bathers’ hands.
- Dilute to suit. Recommended dilution rate 10:1 – 30:1 depending on water hardness, bather's preference and dirtiness of pets.
- 100ml sample for pet care professionals ONLY. (max 1 per customer).
- Spray Odorex Dog Deodoriser either before or after drying for extra long lasting fragrance.
1. Wet pet down pet thoroughly (ideally your pet should be thoroughly brushed before this step to lift dirt and loosen dead hair).
2. Dilute shampoo (if using the Odorex Hand Pump, pump three times for a one litre solution at 30:1 concentration) in preferred bottle and massage into skin and coat. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Allow shampoo to remain on pet for a few minutes as you work it around the body.
4. Rinse thoroughly and dry as normal.
5. A second wash may be required if the pet is extra dirty.
6. Can be used alongside other shampoos and conditioners without loss of performance.
7. Spray Odorex Dog Deodoriser either before or after drying for extra long lasting fragrance.
Biodegradable surfactants and odour neutralisers
Wash my dogs at least weekly as they get dirty regularly on my lifestyle block. It’s a great shampoo, my dogs are very happy after their wash (though not during!)
Nice smell while using . Good comments from customers
The dog smell has been replaced with a nice smell which lasts for a good length of time
Very happy with purchase
Thank You for your Time and patience
Excellent product. Certainly sorts smells. Defiantly recommend .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.