- A rich, lathering shampoo incorporating a powerful odour neutraliser and pleasant fragrance.
- Cleans and deodorises all pets eliminating odour problems on their skin and coat.
- Gentle action leaves a healthy, glossy, sweet smelling coat.
- Safe to use on all pets.
- Will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.Ingredients
We recommend you use Odorex Dog Deodoriser in-between washes to freshen up your pets coat.
The simple answer is yes! If your brave enough to wash a cat then Odorex Deodorising Pet Shampoo or Odorex Professional Pet Shampoo Concentrate is safe to use on cats. Odorex Shampoo has a PH of 6.5 which is ideal for dogs. However cats have a PH slightly closer to humans. So this means they can use a dog shampoo with a PH like Odorex. Does that make sense? It's all to do with acidity - we humans can use dog shampoo on our hair, but our human shampoo should not be used on dogs as it's too acidic and will strip the natural oils.
1. Wet your pet’s coat with warm water.
2. Open lid and remove seal (if present), screw lid back on and press the top of the cap to open.
3. Pour a generous portion of Odorex® Deodorising Pet Shampoo into your hands and thoroughly work into the coat until a satisfactory lather is achieved.
4. For embedded odours, you may need to apply a second shampoo.
5. Rinse clean with warm water.
6. Take care to keep your pet in a warm environment until fully dry.
Biodegradable surfactants and odour neutralisers.
Washed all the algae off the dogs after a visit to the beach, the shampoo rinsed off really easy and the dogs smell good.
Odorex Deodorising Pet Shampoo
My little dog Gigi was the first to try your products. We went to the the beach and she rolled in something very fishy smell. I needed to have all windows down.
I washed her with the shampoo. And no smell was left. Very good product indeed.
Happy that we stock in in our shop.
Dogs smell fantastic - removes the day care stench with ease. The long haired boy goes silky and knot free. Not sure if it is just my imagination but it seems to help get the loose hair out of the short haired guy. Both have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate them at all.
Leaves our dog’s fur soft clean and pleasantly smelling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.