- Neutralises odours.
- Will not stain or damage common surfaces and fabrics.
- Recommended for hands, clothing, boat carpets, seat squabs, tackle boxes, bait bins or anywhere fish-related odour is a problem.
- Removes most stains.
- New Zealand made.
- Also available in NZ sporting & tackles stores
Also available in the range is Odorex Fisherman’s Soap – ideal for washing hands and smelling fishing clothing.
Odorex works on contact with the solution so ensure you use enough solution to soak the affected area and penetrate the surface to reach the source of the odour.
1. Rotate cap to the spray position before use.
2. Spray the source of the odour, wet thoroughly with Fish-Off and allow to dry. Soak badly soiled areas for best results.
3. Safe to use directly on hands, clothes, carpet etc.
4. Very effective with most detergents – simply add to rinse and wash water as required.
5. Helps remove most fish related stains.
6. Avoid application with chlorine based products (bleaches) which reduce the deodorising ability of Odorex® Fish-Off.
7. For maximum safety keep out of reach of children and spot test delicate fabrics before use.
Biodegradable surfactants, sanitiser and odour neutralisers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.