- Formulated for industrial use.
- A unique antifungal, antibacterial and antiperspirant powder providing long-lasting relief from smelly feet and footwear problems like tinea/athletes foot.
- Originally called OdourGarde and developed at the invitation of the Southland Dairy Co. who wanted a product to treat workers gumboots- a particularly difficult problem, and subsequently taken up by a number of industrial users including NZ Steel for their workers.
- Dusting problem footwear daily for five days should eliminate odour problems for up to six months. The treatment time should be extended in severe cases
- 30g Flask
- Distributed in
- Zinc Undecylenate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate
- Zinc Oxide
- Lemongrass oil
- Shake flask and squeeze it to puff the powder generously into problem footwear.
- Dusting problem footwear daily for five days should eliminate odour problems for up to five months.
- The treatment time should be extended in severe cases.
- Regular dusting will also help control the fungal organisms which cause Athlete’s Foot/Tinea.
I was so surprised and highly impressed by the strength of this product... it truly works! Kills the germs and odour completely. Every other footwear powder I’ve tried is absolute rubbish compared to this. This little bottle goes a long way too it’s so powerful. Thank you! Will definitely purchase another bottle once the first one runs out :) it’s cheaper buying from the website as well (as opposed to prices I’ve seen on Trade Me). Thank you (again)!
I was cautiously optimistic when I purchased this product but it really works. I use it in leather boots during winter and it keeps them fresh and smelling great.
This stuff works. Simply as that. Have tried so many things for my husband's workboots - this really does work!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.