- Formulated for industrial use.
- A unique antifungal, antibacterial and antiperspirant powder providing long-lasting relief from smelly feet and footwear problems like tinea/athletes foot.
- Originally called OdourGarde and developed at the invitation of the Southland Dairy Co. who wanted a product to treat workers gumboots- a particularly difficult problem, and subsequently taken up by a number of industrial users including NZ Steel for their workers.
- Dusting problem footwear daily for five days should eliminate odour problems for up to six months. The treatment time should be extended in severe cases
- 30g Flask
- Distributed in
Active Ingredients: Zinc Undecylenate\, Calcium Carbonate\, Aluminium Chlorohydrate\, Zinc Oxide\, Lemongrass oil.
- Shake flask and squeeze it to puff the powder generously into problem footwear.
- Dusting problem footwear daily for five days should eliminate odour problems for up to five months.
- The treatment time should be extended in severe cases.
- Regular dusting will also help control the fungal organisms which cause Athlete’s Foot/Tinea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.