**Please note this is a surface sanitiser - click here for hand sanitiser.**Viralabs Viruclear is a NZ Made broad spectrum concentrated Hydrogen Peroxide based surface sanitiser developed specifically for the Covid-19 virus. Coronaviruses are known to persist on surfaces such as metal, glass and plastic for up to 9 days. ViruClear is used to sanitise these surfaces and kill coronavirus. Ideally a fresh solution of ViruClear should be made each day when dealing with Covid19 to ensure a maximum kill rate. Given how resistant coronavirus has been it is likely ViruClear will also kill other human and animal viruses however further efficacy testing has yet to be conducted. We therefore encourage our Animal welfare customers e.g. vets, kennels & catteries to continue using/purchasing Viralabs Virucide if you are treating surfaces for animal pathogens e.g. canine parvo, distemper feline leukemia etc. Available 5 or 20L Concentrates. Also available are 1L Empty Application bottles, 20L Airflow Taps and 5 and 20L Plungers. See further product information in the description below. Virucide Vs Viruclear"
- NZ Made Broad Spectrum Surface Sanitiser Concentrate.
- Hydrogen Peroxide based.
- Only 30 seconds of contact time needed for full sanitising action to take place.
- NO strong disinfectant odour.
- Formulated to target coronavirus.
- Suitable for use in commercial, industrial, health care and other public facilities.
- 5L concentrate makes 83Ls of ready to use sanitiser.
- Recommended dilution of 1:15. If there is a known contamination of coronaviurs we recommend a 1:10 concentration.
- Can be sprayed, 10 concentration fogged or poured on a surfaces (see Directions Tab for more information).
- ViruClear has a product shelf life of 6 months due to the raw materials it contains.
- When diluted, VirucClear has a PH level of 7 so is safe to use near animals and family.
- Viuruclear contains 8% hydrogen peroxide with chelating agents and surfactants.
Spray n Wipe Application
The use of gloves is highly recommended. Dilute Viruclear 1:15 (or use a 30ml plunger to dispense 60ml of product from 5L container for a 1L bottle) with cold water. Spray onto surface and allow 30 seconds of contact time for full sanitising action to take place. Wipe surface with clean cloth to remove any moisture and allow to air dry.
The use of gloves is highly recommended. Dilute Viruclear 1:15 (or use a 30ml plunger to dispense 60ml of product from 5L container for a 1L bottle) with cold water and pour onto hard surfaces. With a clean cloth move the solution across the entire surface to be sanitised. Allow 30 seconds of contact time before removing excess situation with a damp cloth.
Bulk Spray Large Surface Areas
The use of gloves and face mask is highly recommended. Dilute Viruclear 1:15 (or use a 30ml plunger to dispense 60ml of product from 5L container for a 1L bottle) with cold water and pour into a backpack or pump up sprayer. Spray surfaces to be sanitised thoroughly with Viruclear solution and allow to air dry. Thoroughly rinse sprayer after use.
Please Note: Surfaces that show large amounts of gross soiling will need an initial pre-clean before a final sanitising step.
In situations where there is a known viral or bacterial contamination a 1:10 dilution should be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Odorex formulations are non-toxic and biodegradable, a safe and permanent solution to smelly pet problems.